Yes, with a certain amount of force, the inner handle can be pulled out and reinserted.
Articles in this section
- How large is the lockable opening of the M and L planter mats?
- How large is the adjustable opening width of the topiary cutting mat?
- What is the purpose of the black plastic part that comes with the packaging for the L planting mat?
- Why are there press buttons on the mats?
- Can the handle be removed?
- Is this handle suitable for all GARDENA combisystem equipment?
- My combimax wooden handle is broken. What can I do?
- Is the socket for my combisystem telescopic handle available as a spare part?
- Why can’t I purchase the attachment unit separately for the small cs units?