Unlike submersible pumps, these pumps feature a ventilation system. Water can therefore enter the ventilation system and so the outdoor pumps can inherently achieve only protection class IP4X. There is, however, better sealing around the electrics and the motor than with the non-outdoor pumps. However, it is not possible to operate the pumps under water.
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?