GARDENA neither manufactures nor sells these toys. This is comparable, for example, to the situation where toy cars bear a certain brand but the vehicle manufacturer does not produce or sell these toy cars themselves. We suggest that you contact the point of sale where the product was purchased or contact the manufacturer directly:
Articles in this section
- What does the term "safe for use with food" mean?
- What is the difference between the EasyClean Li and other hand-held vacuum cleaners; why is it called an "Outdoor" vac?
- Are there any parts that are excluded from the warranty?
- What does the "house" icon on the wall bracket mean?
- Is this bad for the appliance if wet material is sucked up?
- Why is only one EPA filter included?
- As a private customer, can I buy spare parts directly from GARDENA?
- What should I do if I have a question regarding service (spare parts, complaints) for GARDENA toys?
- As a private customer, can I buy complete products directly from GARDENA?
- What is the warranty for GARDENA products? How long is the warranty for GARDENA products?