With small combisystem units, the handle can be removed so that a combisystem small unit extension handle, a combisystem telescopic handle 100 or another combisystem handle can be fitted to the small unit if required. Taking cost into account and the service life of this equipment, the small units without handles are not offered as spare parts (exception: pointer).
Articles in this section
- How large is the lockable opening of the M and L planter mats?
- How large is the adjustable opening width of the topiary cutting mat?
- What is the purpose of the black plastic part that comes with the packaging for the L planting mat?
- Why are there press buttons on the mats?
- Can the handle be removed?
- Is this handle suitable for all GARDENA combisystem equipment?
- My combimax wooden handle is broken. What can I do?
- Is the socket for my combisystem telescopic handle available as a spare part?
- Why can’t I purchase the attachment unit separately for the small cs units?