Experience has shown that the following causes and remedies are likely: Cause 1: Battery low or faulty. If in doubt, only use new alkaline batteries. Cause 2: It is possible that new water computers/water timers in particular won’t open immediately due to a solenoid valve being clogged or stuck due to being stored for a prolonged period. This can also happen to water computers in individual cases when they are put back into operation following the winter break. Solution: Unscrew the appliance from the tap. Instead, connect a hose to the tap. Connect the other end of the hose to the outlet of the water computer (the inlet of the water computer must remain open). Turn on the tap and operate the manual on/off switch "ON"/"OFF" on the water timer 5 times at intervals of approx. 4 seconds. Then reattach the water computer to the tap. The blockage should now have been removed. Cause 3: Insufficient water pressure. A minimum pressure of 0.5 bar is required for the solenoid valves to function correctly in our water computers/water timers. It is not possible to operate on pressure-free systems such as water drums and rain cisterns (exception: Model T1030card, Art. No. 1830-20). Water Computer 1060 (1164) Water Computer C 1060 profi (1815) Water Computer C 1060 profi/solar (1833) Water Computer C 1060 solar plus / MasterControl solar (1866) Water Computer C 1060 plus / MasterControl (1864) Water Computer C 1030 plus / MultiControl (1862) Water Timer T 1030 plus (1860) Water Timer T 1030 Duo plus (1870) Water Timer T 1030 (1825) Water Computer C 1030 Plus (1810) Water Timer electronic T 1030 (1805) Water Timer electronic T14e (1820) Water Computer A 1020 (1835) Water Computer MultiControl duo (1874) Water Computer SelectControl (1885) Water Computer FlexControl (1883) Water Computer EasyControl (1881)
Articles in this section
- When manual irrigation is switched on, the display immediately returns to display mode; why?
- My water computer/my water timer isn’t letting water through or isn’t opening; what should I do?
- How does the suction side affect the pump performance of the garden pumps, electronic pressure pumps or pressure tank units?
- What could be causing the pumps to be noticeably loud?
- If my pump is not working properly, what could be the problem?
- What can I do if the hammer is moving but the sprinkler isn't turning?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the hose sprinkler becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the soaker hose becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the sprinkler does not turn any more?
- What should I do if the sprinkler isn't achieving its range and width of spray?