Models with Art. No. 1469, 1473, 1461, 1468, 1499, 1476 have a check valve; models with Art. No. 1479, 1474, 1489, 1492 Inox do not have a check valve. Submersible Pressure Pump 6000/3 S (1469) Submersible Pressure Pump 6000/5 S (1473) Deep Well Pump 4000/6 Inox (1474) Submersible Pressure Pump 4000/6 Inox (1478) Submersible Pressure Pump 4000/5 Inox (1479) Classic Submersible Pressure Pump 5500/3 (1461) Classic Submersible Pressure Pump 6000/4 (1468) Premium Deep Well Pump 5500/4 inox (1489) Premium Deep Well Pump 6000/5 inox (1492) Comfort Submersible Pressure Pump 6000/5 automatic (1476) Premium Deep Well Pump 6000/5 inox automatic (1499)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?