A check valve is not recommended as the check valve may become clogged and then no longer close and/or open. However, it is technically possible to retrofit one by installing the check valve for the GARDENA Submersible Pumps. This can be ordered via the GARDENA Spare Parts Service with Art. No. 1783-00.900.04. Classic Dirty Water Pump 6000 SP (1790) Classic Dirty Water Pump 7000/D (1665) Classic Dirty Water Pump 7500 (1795) Comfort Dirty Water Pump 8500 (1797) Comfort Dirty Water Pump 13000 (1799) Premium Dirty Water Pump 20000 inox (1802)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?