Pump Art. No. 1732 can be retrofitted with Automatic Pressure Switch Art. No. 1739 in order to operate the pump fully automatically. For models 1734 and 1736, a special mode must first be enabled. To activate/deactivate the mode, you must press and hold the ON switch for several seconds. Comfort Garden Pump 4000/5 (1732) Comfort Garden Pump 5000/5 (1734) Premium Garden Pump 6000/6 inox (1736)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?