In our experience, there are three factors that cause excessive noise: 1. The pump may be placed on a console (wooden board, metal console) that acts like a sound box. Measure: Place the pump on a foam mat or on the floor. 2. The pump may be next to a smooth wall, which reflects the noise and multiplies it as a result. Action to be taken: lean a foam mat against the wall (ensure there is no contact with the pump!) and this will absorb the noise. 3. The inlet pipe and/or outlet pipe of the pump may be made from hard or even metal tubing that carries the noise from the pump. Measure to be taken: the pipes upstream and downstream of the pump should be made of at least 50 cm of flexible hose. You can find further information about connecting pipes in the operating instructions for your pump. Electronic Pump 5000/3 - 700 W (1413) Electronic Pump 850 E (1415) Garden Pump 3000/4 Jet (1422) Electronic Pump 6000/4 e - 1000 W (1425) Garden Pump 3000/4 (1426) Garden Pump 4000/4 (1428) Garden Pump 4000/4 Jet (1429) Garden Pump 4000/5 (1431) Garden Pump 4000/5 Jet (1432) Garden Pump 5000/4 (1433) Garden Pump 4000/4 Inox Multi 3 (1434) Garden Pump 4000/5 Inox (1435) Garden Pump 5000/6 Inox (1437) Garden Pump 7000/5 Inox Multi 4 (1438) Garden Pump 3000/3 Jet (1442) Electronic Pressure Pump 3000/4 el. Plus (1480) Classic Electronic Pressure Pump 4000/4 electronic plus (1481) Electronic Pressure Pump 4000/4 el. Plus (1482) Classic Electronic Pressure Pump 4000/5 electronic plus (1483) Electronic Pressure Pump 4000/5 el. Plus (1484) Electronic Pressure Pump 5000/4i ep (1485) Electronic Pressure Pump 5000/4 el. Plus (1486) Electronic Pressure Pump 5000/5 Inox i (1487) Electronic Pressure Pump 5000/6 Inox e.p. (1488) Garden Pump 3000/3 Jet (1704) Garden Pump 3000/4 Jet (1706) Classic Garden Pump 3000/4 (1707) Garden Pump 3500/4 Jet (1708) Classic Garden Pump 3500/4 (1709) Garden Pump Set (1710) Garden Pump Set (1712) Garden Pump Set (1714) Garden Pump Set (1717) Garden Pump Set (1719) Comfort Garden Pump 4000/5 (1732) Comfort Garden Pump 5000/5 (1734) Premium Garden Pump 6000/6 inox (1736) Electronic Pressure Pump 4000/4 LCD (1763) Comfort Electronic Pressure Pump 4000/5 LCD (1765) Comfort Electronic Pressure Pump 5000/5 LCD (1767) Premium Electronic Pressure Pump 6000/5 inox LCD (1769) Classic Pressure Tank Unit 3000/4 (1770) Classic Pressure Tank Unit 4000/5 (1772) Comfort Pressure Tank Unit 5000/5 (1774) Premium Pressure Tank Unit 5000/5 inox (1775) Pressure Tank Unit 3000/4 eco (1753) Pressure Tank Unit 4000/5 eco (1754) Pressure Tank Unit 5000/5 eco (1755) Pressure Tank Unit 5000/5 eco inox (1756) smart pressure pump (19106) smart pressure pump (19080) Electronic Pressure Pump (1757) Electronic Pressure Pump (1758) Electronic Pressure Pump (1759) Electronic Pressure Pump (1760)
Articles in this section
- When manual irrigation is switched on, the display immediately returns to display mode; why?
- My water computer/my water timer isn’t letting water through or isn’t opening; what should I do?
- How does the suction side affect the pump performance of the garden pumps, electronic pressure pumps or pressure tank units?
- What could be causing the pumps to be noticeably loud?
- If my pump is not working properly, what could be the problem?
- What can I do if the hammer is moving but the sprinkler isn't turning?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the hose sprinkler becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the soaker hose becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the sprinkler does not turn any more?
- What should I do if the sprinkler isn't achieving its range and width of spray?