In our experience, one cause could be that there is no technical fault with the pump, but rather that air is being sucked in on the suction side of the pump (suction hose) or there is some other fault. You can perform the following check yourself to see if there is a fault of this kind with the pump that is causing there to be no output. During operation, hold the end of the hose under the surface of the water (for example, in a bucket). If you repeatedly see air bubbles, it indicates a fault with the pump in the area of the suction line. Possible causes are: 1. The suction side is not vacuum-tight. The suction side must be completely air-tight as well as water-tight. 2. The suction filter is very dirty. The suction filter must be clean. 3. The check valve in the suction hose is stiff. The check valve must not be jammed. Electronic Pump 5000/3 - 700 W (1413) Electronic Pump 850 E (1415) Garden Pump 3000/4 Jet (1422) Electronic Pump 6000/4 e - 1000 W (1425) Garden Pump 3000/4 (1426) Garden Pump 4000/4 (1428) Garden Pump 4000/4 Jet (1429) Garden Pump 4000/5 (1431) Garden Pump 4000/5 Jet (1432) Garden Pump 5000/4 (1433) Garden Pump 4000/4 Inox Multi 3 (1434) Garden Pump 4000/5 Inox (1435) Garden Pump 5000/6 Inox (1437) Garden Pump 7000/5 Inox Multi 4 (1438) Garden Pump 3000/3 Jet (1442) Electronic Pressure Pump 3000/4 el. Plus (1480) Classic Electronic Pressure Pump 4000/4 electronic plus (1481) Electronic Pressure Pump 4000/4 el. Plus (1482) Classic Electronic Pressure Pump 4000/5 electronic plus (1483) Electronic Pressure Pump 4000/5 el. Plus (1484) Electronic Pressure Pump 5000/4i ep (1485) Electronic Pressure Pump 5000/4 el. Plus (1486) Electronic Pressure Pump 5000/5 Inox i (1487) Electronic Pressure Pump 5000/6 Inox e.p. (1488) Garden Pump 3000/3 Jet (1704) Garden Pump 3000/4 Jet (1706) Classic Garden Pump 3000/4 (1707) Garden Pump 3500/4 Jet (1708) Classic Garden Pump 3500/4 (1709) Garden Pump Set (1710) Garden Pump Set (1712) Garden Pump Set (1714) Garden Pump Set (1717) Garden Pump Set (1719) Comfort Garden Pump 4000/5 (1732) Comfort Garden Pump 5000/5 (1734) Premium Garden Pump 6000/6 inox (1736) Electronic Pressure Pump 4000/4 LCD (1763) Comfort Electronic Pressure Pump 4000/5 LCD (1765) Comfort Electronic Pressure Pump 5000/5 LCD (1767) Premium Electronic Pressure Pump 6000/5 inox LCD (1769) Classic Pressure Tank Unit 3000/4 (1770) Classic Pressure Tank Unit 4000/5 (1772) Comfort Pressure Tank Unit 5000/5 (1774) Premium Pressure Tank Unit 5000/5 inox (1775) Pressure Tank Unit 3000/4 eco (1753) Pressure Tank Unit 4000/5 eco (1754) Pressure Tank Unit 5000/5 eco (1755) Pressure Tank Unit 5000/5 eco inox (1756) smart pressure pump (19106) smart pressure pump (19080) Electronic Pressure Pump (1757) Electronic Pressure Pump (1758) Electronic Pressure Pump (1759) Electronic Pressure Pump (1760)
Articles in this section
- When manual irrigation is switched on, the display immediately returns to display mode; why?
- My water computer/my water timer isn’t letting water through or isn’t opening; what should I do?
- How does the suction side affect the pump performance of the garden pumps, electronic pressure pumps or pressure tank units?
- What could be causing the pumps to be noticeably loud?
- If my pump is not working properly, what could be the problem?
- What can I do if the hammer is moving but the sprinkler isn't turning?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the hose sprinkler becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the soaker hose becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the sprinkler does not turn any more?
- What should I do if the sprinkler isn't achieving its range and width of spray?