Experience has shown that the swivel mechanism can stiffen as a result of deposits/oxidation/contamination. Cleaning: 1. Use a penknife to lift the tag off the top of the sprinkler head. 2. Loosen the Phillips-head screw underneath. 3. Remove the hammer. 4. Clean the bore of the brass hammer and the axle of the base body and ensure that it can move freely, for example, using low-friction oil. Pulsating, Circle and Section Sprinkler Head (817)
Articles in this section
- When manual irrigation is switched on, the display immediately returns to display mode; why?
- My water computer/my water timer isn’t letting water through or isn’t opening; what should I do?
- How does the suction side affect the pump performance of the garden pumps, electronic pressure pumps or pressure tank units?
- What could be causing the pumps to be noticeably loud?
- If my pump is not working properly, what could be the problem?
- What can I do if the hammer is moving but the sprinkler isn't turning?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the hose sprinkler becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the soaker hose becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the sprinkler does not turn any more?
- What should I do if the sprinkler isn't achieving its range and width of spray?