Brown and green hoses are unobtrusive, depending on the given surface. Orange hoses are purchased by those customers who need a colour that stands out so that people don’t trip over the hose and so that it is not overlooked when mowing the lawn. Sprinkler Hose (995) Sprinkler Hose (996) Sprinkler Hose (1995) Sprinkler Hose (1998) Sprinkler Hose (1999)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?