The soaker hose can only be installed above ground. It should be laid out on the ground and should only be covered with bark mulch or groundcover. There is a risk that the pores will become clogged or that roots will grow into the pores if the hose is buried. Please note that a maximum of 30 metres may be laid in one piece. The soaker hose can be laid in a straight line along a hedge or in wavy lines through a bed. The operating pressure upstream of the soaker hose should be at least 1 bar. The water consumption is between 0 and 15 l/h per metre depending on the outside temperature. Soaker Hose Connection Set Art. No. 1989 or GARDENA Master Unit Art. No. 1354/1355 needs to be fitted to the opening of the soaker hose. Soaker Hose (1968) Soaker Hose (1969) Soaker Hose (1987) Soaker Hose Connection Set (1989)
Articles in this section
- How can pressure/flow be kept as high as possible for the pumps?
- What are the features of the GARDENA Soaker Hose and what must be taken into account when installing it?
- How can I connect 3/4" hoses and 3/4" couplings?
- How can the range/sprinkling width be set on the Classic MiniZoom?
- Is there a tip for programming the 1242 programming unit?
- Can the AquaContour automatic be cleaned?
- What do I need to look out for when installing the GARDENA 25 mm Connecting Pipe?
- How should the below ground drip irrigation line be laid and used?
- Can I also connect my pump to a handle pump?
- How do I correctly fit the transparent filter cover on my pump?