Experience has shown that individual nozzles may be blocked by deposits or dirt. To resolve this, unscrew the orange drain screw at the end of the sprinkler and use the special needle to clean the affected nozzles. Then flush the sprinkler while the drain screw is removed. General FAQs for all sprinklers
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?