All of our latest nozzles and shower heads are fundamentally frost-proof. This is indicated on the packaging by means of the frost symbol. We recommend storing older nozzles/shower heads in a frost-proof place. Large fluctuations in temperature cause the plastic parts and seals to age prematurely. Residual water in these nozzles/shower heads may cause cracking and leakage.
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?