Range: Adjusted at the orange sector boundaries. Sprinkling width: Adjusted by pulling out the orange nozzle slides (4 out of 8 nozzles can be shut off). Or general power setting by regulating the tap or using regulating valves e.g. Control Valves Art. No. 00942-20, 00977-20 etc. Classic MiniZoom (8125)
Articles in this section
- How can pressure/flow be kept as high as possible for the pumps?
- What are the features of the GARDENA Soaker Hose and what must be taken into account when installing it?
- How can I connect 3/4" hoses and 3/4" couplings?
- How can the range/sprinkling width be set on the Classic MiniZoom?
- Is there a tip for programming the 1242 programming unit?
- Can the AquaContour automatic be cleaned?
- What do I need to look out for when installing the GARDENA 25 mm Connecting Pipe?
- How should the below ground drip irrigation line be laid and used?
- Can I also connect my pump to a handle pump?
- How do I correctly fit the transparent filter cover on my pump?