First of all, when programming, ‘flashing’ functions mean that they are available for selection. Click OK to make your selection; use the arrow key (triangle) to display the next option. This means that once the start time and run time have been programmed, every third day will be displayed first. You can use the arrow key to pass over 3rd and 2nd. Then the individual days of the week will be displayed one after the other, which you can confirm by clicking OK. Please note: Everything that is stored in the programmes (up to six) of the programming unit will be programmed on to the inserted control unit during 'Transmit'! Therefore, only those programmes (often programme 1 is sufficient for all control parts, whereby at least the start time has to be changed) that are actually to be programmed on the inserted control part must be in the programming unit.
Articles in this section
- How can pressure/flow be kept as high as possible for the pumps?
- What are the features of the GARDENA Soaker Hose and what must be taken into account when installing it?
- How can I connect 3/4" hoses and 3/4" couplings?
- How can the range/sprinkling width be set on the Classic MiniZoom?
- Is there a tip for programming the 1242 programming unit?
- Can the AquaContour automatic be cleaned?
- What do I need to look out for when installing the GARDENA 25 mm Connecting Pipe?
- How should the below ground drip irrigation line be laid and used?
- Can I also connect my pump to a handle pump?
- How do I correctly fit the transparent filter cover on my pump?