The range can be adjusted using the adjusting rings on the head. The width of spray can be reduced using the four side stoppers, which can be pulled out as far as they will go to reduce the width of spray. To clean the filter, use your hand to turn the complete sprinkler head out of its shaft. You will then be able to access the filter. In addition, the range/width can be adjusted by means of the flow regulator (+,-) on the piston. Pop-Up Oscillating Sprinkler OS140 (8220)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?