The GARDENA Turbo-Driven Pop-Up Sprinklers are characterised by a relatively low demand for water pressure and also relatively low water volume per square metre. As all types of these turbo-driven pop-up sprinklers feature around the same density of precipitation, different types (T100, T200, T380, OS140) can be operated simultaneously, i.e. on a single line, to achieve even lawn growth. The GARDENA S80 and S80/300 Pop-Up Sprinklers and the corresponding sprinklers do not rotate but instead spray consistently and evenly. The amount of precipitation is considerably larger compared to the turbo-driven pop-up sprinklers, meaning that the pop-up sprinklers should not be combined with the turbo-driven pop-up sprinklers on a single line. The pop-up sprinklers can also be used for flowers or other planted areas such as lawns. Pop-Up Sprinkler 300 (1540) Pop-Up Sprinkler 300 (1541) Pop-Up Sprinkler 300 (1542) Pop-Up Sprinkler 300 (1543) Pop-Up Sprinkler 100 (1570) Pop-Up Sprinkler 100 (1571) Pop-Up Sprinkler 100 (1572) Pop-Up Sprinkler 100 (1573) Pop-Up Sprinkler S80 (1569) Pop-Up Sprinkler S80/300 ( 1566) Sprinkler (1561) Sprinkler (1563) Sprinkler (1565) Sprinkler (1567) Turbo-Driven Pop-Up Sprinkler 200 (1538) Turbo-Driven Pop-Up Sprinkler 200 (1539) Turbo-Driven Pop-Up Sprinkler 380 (1550) Turbo-Driven Pop-Up Sprinkler 380 (1551) Turbo-Driven Pop-Up Sprinkler T 200 (8203) Turbo-Driven Pop-Up Sprinkler T 200 Premium (8204) Turbo-Driven Pop-Up Sprinkler T 380 (8205) Turbo-Driven Pop-Up Sprinkler T 380 (8206)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?