The drip irrigation line may be laid out for a maximum of 50 metres in one direction. It can be shortened on an individual basis. Where the master unit is installed in the centre (+ use of a 13 mm T Coupling 8329), it can cover 2 x 50 metres, i.e. 100 metres, or 30 m maximum respectively. Above Ground Drip Irrigation Line 13 mm (1385/1386/13011/13012/13013/13131) = max. 100 m Above Ground Drip Irrigation Line 4.6 mm (1361/1362/13010) = max. 30 m
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?