It opens at a pressure of < 0.2 bar. It has a 3/4" male thread and is screwed into T coupling 25 mm x 3/4" female thread within the pipe run or into coupler 25 mm x 3/4" female thread at the end of the pipe. Each separate sprinkler section must be fitted with at least one drain valve. Coarse gravel packing covering an area of at least 30x30x30 cm must be provided underneath the drain valve. On slopes where the pipe run goes up or down, a drain valve must be fitted every 2 metres of difference in height. Drain Valve (2760)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?