The only way to ensure that the fertilizer is mixed into the system in a homogeneous, even and complete way is by using the dispenser. (Water flows via the entry chamber into the dispenser, is led down from the chamber on the lid and mixed with the fertiliser; the outlet chamber prevents fertiliser from flowing directly into the piping system after filling). Master Unit 2000: no. Universal Liquid Fertiliser ( 8303) Fertiliser Dispenser (8313) Master Unit 2000 (1354)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?