All GARDENA pumps, electronic pressure pumps, hose couplings, hoses, pipes and all other products are not compatible with drinking water. Products that are compatible with drinking water are products that have been analysed and certified to be compatible with drinking water. For its core business, GARDENA does not require products that are compatible with drinking water and has therefore never sought this certification (time-consuming and expensive to do so). The same is true in terms of being safe for use with food. GARDENA products have not been tested or certified as being safe for use with food and therefore cannot be recommended for use in this way. Tap Connector (18200) Tap Connector (18201) Tap Connector (18202) Hose Connector (18215) Hose Connector(18216) Transition Standard Hose Connector (2917) Accessory Adapter (2921) Coupling (2931) Repairer (18232) Repairer (18233) Y Coupling (2934) 2-Way Valve (938) 2-Way Valve (940) Control Stop (2942) Control Stop (2943) Coupling with Control Valve (2976) Control Valve (2977) SB-Profi-System Tap Connector (2801) SB-Profi-System Tap Connector (2802) SB-Profi-System Connector with Water Stop (2814) SB-Profi-System Hose Connector (2817) SB-Profi-System Spray Nozzle (2818) SB-Profi-System Control Stop (2819) SB-Profi-System Accessory Adapter (2821) SB-Profi-System Accessory Adapter (2822) SB-Profi-System Reducing Coupling (2830) SB-Profi-System Coupling (2831) SB-Profi-System Y Coupling (2833) SB-Profi-System Y Coupling (2834) SB-Profi-System T Coupling (2835) SB-Profi-System Spray Sprinkler (2847) Bubble Jet Adapter (2905) Bubble Jet Threaded Adapter (2906) Bubble Jet Threaded Adapter (2910) Connector (2920) Accessory Adapter (2922) Premium Hose Connector (8166) Premium Hose Connector (8167) Premium Water Stop (8168) Premium Water Stop (8169) Adapter for Indoor Taps (8187) 2-Channel Distributor (8193) 4-Channel Distributor (8194)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?