GARDENA Hoses are garden hoses for use in private, domestic areas by non-professional users and are not for indoor use. There are specific hoses provided for indoor use, such as washing machine pipes, etc. After using garden hoses, the tap must be closed or the pump must be switched off. A constant load with water pressure or with tensile forces, e.g. pulling on the garden hose, must be avoided. Garden hoses should not be permanently buried in the ground. Garden hoses are not intended for permanent use in empty pipes. Specific pipes such as PE pipes are provided for these purposes. Garden hoses should be used above ground. They are designed to be unrollled/rolled up many times on hose trolleys, for example, and are flexible and bendable.
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?