All GARDENA Electronic Pressure Pumps have a dry-running safety mechanism. Please note, however, that the GARDENA Pressure Tank Units (with pressure boiler) made before 2015 do not have a dry-running safety mechanism. Our Submersible Pressure Pumps automatic have a built-in dry-running safety mechanism, as do our Comfort 5000/5 Garden Pumps Art. No. 1734 and Premium 6000/6 Art. No. 1736.
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?