Problem: Water leaking during operation at the Quick & Easy Coupler and 25 mm Connecting Pipe. Cause: 25 mm Connecting Pipe not fully inserted into the Quick & Easy Coupler. Solution: Push the connecting pipe fully into the coupler as far as it will go. Note: When inserting the connecting pipe into the coupler, you will feel an initial resistance after approx. 4 cm. This is the sealing ring that seals between the connecting pipe and coupler. Then push the pipe in a further 2 cm. The connection will only be tight when the pipe is pushed in for a total of 6 cm, i.e. up to the limit stop. For details, see our Service information on leaking couplers on sprinkler systems.
Articles in this section
- When manual irrigation is switched on, the display immediately returns to display mode; why?
- My water computer/my water timer isn’t letting water through or isn’t opening; what should I do?
- How does the suction side affect the pump performance of the garden pumps, electronic pressure pumps or pressure tank units?
- What could be causing the pumps to be noticeably loud?
- If my pump is not working properly, what could be the problem?
- What can I do if the hammer is moving but the sprinkler isn't turning?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the hose sprinkler becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the soaker hose becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the sprinkler does not turn any more?
- What should I do if the sprinkler isn't achieving its range and width of spray?