Cause 1: The required minimum flow rate of 20–30 l/h, which is necessary for seamless operation, is not being achieved. This is frequently the case when supplying very small drip irrigation systems with low water abstraction or when using the Automatic Water Distributor 1198 with two or more closed outlets. Solution: drip irrigation system: Increase the flow rate by installing several drip heads with, if necessary, a lower watering duration. Solution: Automatic Water Distributor 1198: Do not leave closed outlets next to each other, rather alternate them with open outlets on the water distributor. Cause 2: Control nozzle inside the solenoid valve is dirty or clogged. Solution: If possible, carefully disassemble the hydraulic unit, remove and clean the control nozzle or send the unit to GARDENA Service for inspection/repair. Please contact the GARDENA Service in case of any questions.
Articles in this section
- When manual irrigation is switched on, the display immediately returns to display mode; why?
- My water computer/my water timer isn’t letting water through or isn’t opening; what should I do?
- How does the suction side affect the pump performance of the garden pumps, electronic pressure pumps or pressure tank units?
- What could be causing the pumps to be noticeably loud?
- If my pump is not working properly, what could be the problem?
- What can I do if the hammer is moving but the sprinkler isn't turning?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the hose sprinkler becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the soaker hose becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the sprinkler does not turn any more?
- What should I do if the sprinkler isn't achieving its range and width of spray?