The jet pumps have a single turbine and a jet valve. Features: these have better suction performance and a higher suction height, as well as relatively more pressure than flow rate. These are used for large distances and greater differences in height levels. The multi-stage pumps have the following features: very quiet, lower suction height, relatively greater feed rate than pressure. These are used for watering systems and where noise emission is of relevance. You are best referring to the pump data to view the different performance features of the respective pumps. You can find these in the operating instructions on our homepage.
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?