All drip outlets must be placed at a higher level than the water level of the water tank. It is possible to extend the drip outlets to a limited extent, provided that the plants are close to the water tank. The level of the drip outlets must not exceed 1.5 metres above the water surface of the water tank. Holiday Watering (1265) Holiday Watering (1266)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?