No, the large-area sprinkler must not be combined with other sprinklers within an irrigation line. If the range of the sprinkler changes, the pressure conditions in the irrigation line change and therefore the range of the other sprinkler would change. = Only water over separate, individual irrigation lines, do not install in series with other sprinklers. Large-Area AquaContour automatic Sprinkler (8133), Large-Area Pop-Up AquaContour automatic Sprinkler (1559), Complete Set with Large-Area Pop-Up AquaContour automatic Sprinkler (2708)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?