Please contact the after-sales service. Please see "Service and Support" on the GARDENA website. Any brochures can be downloaded, viewed and printed from our homepage: "Service and Support". The criteria and prerequisites required for this are described below: GARDENA offers an individual planning service for irrigation systems. Modern computer technology is used to create systems for lawns or large planted areas. If you would like to use this service, please sketch the layout of your garden or plot on a scale of 1:100 (1cm = 1m) or for larger plots on a scale of 1:200 (1cm = 2m); maximum format of DIN A2. In the next step, you will mark out the areas that need watering such as lawns, beds, hedges, trees, flowers, shrubs, groundcover, balcony boxes, plant containers, greenhouse, and areas that don’t need watering such as your house, garage, yard, paths, walls, fences, etc. Indicate trees, hedges, groundcover and shrubs, together with the height of the plants. This is important in order to choose the correct type of irrigation. Please include the location of the water supply (tap, well, pump) on your plan. The number of sprinklers that can be connected depends largely on the water pressure, the amount of water available and the length of the pipe. We have developed an easy way for you to determine your connected load, taking these factors into account. Remove any connecting parts from the tap to which the system is to be connected, turn the tap on full and measure the time in seconds that it takes to fill a 10 litre bucket. Please let us know how long this takes. If you wish to use a pump to operate your system, connect a roughly 1 m-long piece of 19 mm (3/4") hose to your pump to work out the filling time. Please let us know if a pump isn't yet in place. We will suggest a suitable pump or a suitable electronic pressure pump and adapt the plan accordingly. Please let us know at the level of the groundwater or whether a cistern is used. The price that we charge to provide a tailored plan for a GARDENA watering system depends on the area to be watered (lawn area + bed area). Please contact the GARDENA Service in case of any questions. We currently require a period of around two weeks from receiving documents of a standard that we can use to complete a plan.
Articles in this section
- How can pressure/flow be kept as high as possible for the pumps?
- What are the features of the GARDENA Soaker Hose and what must be taken into account when installing it?
- How can I connect 3/4" hoses and 3/4" couplings?
- How can the range/sprinkling width be set on the Classic MiniZoom?
- Is there a tip for programming the 1242 programming unit?
- Can the AquaContour automatic be cleaned?
- What do I need to look out for when installing the GARDENA 25 mm Connecting Pipe?
- How should the below ground drip irrigation line be laid and used?
- Can I also connect my pump to a handle pump?
- How do I correctly fit the transparent filter cover on my pump?