If a GARDENA Oscillating Sprinkler won't swivel any more, the gearbox may be blocked by deposits (limescale or ferrous water) or fine sand. It often helps to clean the sprinkler gear. Method: - Remove the oscillating sprinkler ( R) - Clean the filter (F) - To remove blockages caused by sand, tap the sprinkler gently against a piece of wood - To remove sediment from the gearbox, such as limescale, fill the sprinkler with approx. 100 ml of standard descaler (note the recommend concentration) and leave it to take effect for at least 24 hours. Then rinse the sprinkler through well and reinstall it. If the fault is still present after cleaning, the sprinkler system is generally not repairable. Suggestion: We supply the sprinkler head (R) as spare part Art. No. 8220-00.610.00. This can be ordered online from our spare parts shop.
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?