The force to be applied for cutting is increased by this value e.g. 40% by means of the gearbox. Example: Assuming the customer presses at the rear of the scissors with a force of 10 kg, they have 14 kg cutting force at the front.
Articles in this section
- What does the statement "x% more cutting force" mean?
- Can the blade disc also be used with other GARDENA Trimmers?
- Why is the blade disc not as smooth as on other GARDENA Trimmers?
- Can the additional handle be removed?
- Are the blades identical to the other GARDENA cordless trimmers?
- Are there any parts that are excluded from the warranty?
- What is the maximum cutting diameter of branches?
- Is it possible to use a waste collection bag?
- How do you recommend caring for the blades?
- Can the battery be replaced easily?