GARDENA guarantees all GARDENA products for a period of 24 months at the time of purchase according to the current technology, taking into account the intended use. The warranty may be longer in individual cases for some products; this will be indicated on the relevant sales packaging. All combisystem garden tools, small tools and manual cutting tools (secateurs, pruning loppers, hedge trimmers and grass shears) bought after 01/06/2005 within Europe have a 25-year guarantee if the tools have been for private use only. The warranty period is 12 months for invoiced spare parts as well as for invoiced spare parts installed as part of repairs. The warranty period for invoiced replacement deliveries of complete units is 24 months. The warranty is subject to submission of the original printed purchase document showing the date of purchase and type description, as well as submission of the faulty equipment. Warranty services do not extend the warranty period or initiate a new warranty period. The warranty period for spare parts installed during repairs shall end with the warranty period for the entire unit. No warranty shall be granted for operational wear and tear, in particular on blades, blade fixing parts, turbines, lights, fan belts and toothed belts, impellers, air filters, spark plugs and for consequences of improper use, especially if the instructions for use and maintenance have not been observed. The warranty shall also expire in the case of repairs or modifications to the structure carried out by the customer on their own initiative and if non-Original GARDENA spare parts have been used. In the event of a justified warranty claim, we shall be entitled to repair or replace the faulty equipment free of charge at our discretion. Any further claims shall be excluded.
Articles in this section
- What does the term "safe for use with food" mean?
- What is the difference between the EasyClean Li and other hand-held vacuum cleaners; why is it called an "Outdoor" vac?
- Are there any parts that are excluded from the warranty?
- What does the "house" icon on the wall bracket mean?
- Is this bad for the appliance if wet material is sucked up?
- Why is only one EPA filter included?
- As a private customer, can I buy spare parts directly from GARDENA?
- What should I do if I have a question regarding service (spare parts, complaints) for GARDENA toys?
- As a private customer, can I buy complete products directly from GARDENA?
- What is the warranty for GARDENA products? How long is the warranty for GARDENA products?