No, unfortunately, the socket for the GARDENA Telescopic Handles (Art. No. 3711, 3712) is not available as a spare part, as assembly cannot be carried out easily. If this is required, the complete extension pipe must therefore be ordered. Please contact the GARDENA Service in case of any questions.
Articles in this section
- How large is the lockable opening of the M and L planter mats?
- How large is the adjustable opening width of the topiary cutting mat?
- What is the purpose of the black plastic part that comes with the packaging for the L planting mat?
- Why are there press buttons on the mats?
- Can the handle be removed?
- Is this handle suitable for all GARDENA combisystem equipment?
- My combimax wooden handle is broken. What can I do?
- Is the socket for my combisystem telescopic handle available as a spare part?
- Why can’t I purchase the attachment unit separately for the small cs units?