My Garden inspires and helps you to design and plan your garden. One of the functions is the "GARDENA Sprinkler System Planner", which allows you to easily plan an automatic watering system for your garden. You can save your plan at any time. To do so, you need to register for free so that you can save your plan on our server. Unfortunately, it is not possible to save it as a local file on your device for security reasons. A shopping list with the required items is created to allow you to easily implement the planned watering system. You can also print this out. If you have any further questions regarding how to use the application, please contact the GARDENA Service. Please note that in the case of technical difficulties with operation: The My Garden application has been implemented in Macromedia Flash. To ensure that everything functions smoothly, we recommend that you update both Flash Player and your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Opera). Free updates are available on the Internet for these programmes.
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?