Cause: experience shows that the turbine may be blocked by dirt or stones. Remedy: Remove the power plug, remove the pump base and clean the turbine chamber. Please follow the relevant information in the operating instructions. Submersible Pump 9000 aquasensor (1783) Submersible Pump 13000 aquasensor (1785) Classic Clear Water Pump 7000/C (1661) Classic Dirty Water Pump 7000/D (1665) Submersible Pump 21000 inox (1787) Classic Dirty Water Pump 6000 (1790) Dirty Water Pump 6500 SP (1792) Dirty Water Pump 8000 SP (1794) Classic Dirty Water Pump 7500 (1795) Dirty Water Pump 13000 SP (1796) Comfort Dirty Water Pump 8500 aquasensor (1797) Dirty Water Pump 18000 SP Inox (1798) Comfort Dirty Water Pump 13000 aquasensor (1799) Premium Dirty Water Pump 20000 inox (1802)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?