No, none of the GARDENA pumps are frost-proof. They should never be exposed to frost, even if they have been drained. The pumps must be set up in a frost-proof environment or overwintered to prevent frost from damaging the pump hydraulics. In this context, it is important to note that summer houses and garages are generally not fully frost-proof.
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?