With less powerful pumps, the performance really depends on the vertical suction height between the pump and the water level and less so on the horizontal length of the suction line. Due to the wide range of ways in which the pumps can be used and in pump performance, we are unable to provide precise information. We are only able to estimate approximate, non-binding performance levels. If you are using lawn sprinklers, we always recommend using high performance pumps if greater lengths and heights of suction are required. Smaller/medium-sized pumps will suffice when supplying toilets, flush cisterns or in order to spray by means of a pulsating shower head, as well as for some micro-drip systems etc. Electronic Pump 5000/3 - 700 W (1413) Electronic Pump 850E (1415) Garden Pump 3000/4 Jet (1422) Electronic Pump 6000/4 e - 1000 W (1425) Garden Pump 3000/4 (1426) Garden Pump 4000/4 (1428) Garden Pump 4000/4 Jet (1429) Garden Pump 4000/5 (1431) Garden Pump 4000/5 Jet (1432) Garden Pump 5000/4 (1433) Garden Pump 4000/4 Inox Multi 3 (1434) Garden Pump 4000/5 Inox (1435) Garden Pump 5000/6 Inox (1437) Garden Pump 7000/5 Inox Multi 4 (1438) Garden Pump 3000/3 Jet (1442) Electronic Pressure Pump 3000/4 el. Plus (1480) Electronic Pressure Pump 4000/4i ep (1481) Electronic Pressure Pump 4000/4 el. Plus (1482) Electronic Pressure Pump 4000/5i ep (1483) Electronic Pressure Pump 4000/5 el. Plus (1484) Electronic Pressure Pump 5000/4i ep (1485) Electronic Pressure Pump 5000/4 el. Plus (1486) Electronic Pressure Pump 5000/5 Inox i (1487) Electronic Pressure Pump 5000/6 Inox e.p. (1488) Garden Pump 3000/3 Jet (1704) Garden Pump 3000/4 Jet (1706) Classic Garden Pump 3000/4 (1707) Garden Pump 3500/4 Jet (1708) Classic Garden Pump 3500/4 (1709) Garden Pump Set (1710) Garden Pump Set (1712) Garden Pump Set (1714) Comfort Garden Pump 4000/5 (1732) Comfort Garden Pump 5000/5 (1734) Premium Garden Pump 6000/6 inox (1736) Electronic Pressure Pump 4000/4 LCD (1763) Electronic Pressure Pump 4000/5 LCD (1765) Electronic Pressure Pump 5000/5 LCD (1767) Electronic Pressure Pump 6000/5 LCD (1769) Pressure Tank Unit 3000/4 (1770) Pressure Tank Unit 4000/5 (1772) Pressure Tank Unit 5000/5 (1774) Pressure Tank Unit 5000/5 Inox (1775) Pressure Tank Unit 3000/4 eco (1753) Pressure Tank Unit 4000/5 eco (1754) Pressure Tank Unit 5000/5 eco (1755) Pressure Tank Unit 5000/5 eco inox (1756) smart pressure pump (19106) smart pressure pump (19080) Electronic Pressure Pump (1757) Electronic Pressure Pump (1758) Electronic Pressure Pump (1759) Electronic Pressure Pump (1760)
Articles in this section
- When manual irrigation is switched on, the display immediately returns to display mode; why?
- My water computer/my water timer isn’t letting water through or isn’t opening; what should I do?
- How does the suction side affect the pump performance of the garden pumps, electronic pressure pumps or pressure tank units?
- What could be causing the pumps to be noticeably loud?
- If my pump is not working properly, what could be the problem?
- What can I do if the hammer is moving but the sprinkler isn't turning?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the hose sprinkler becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the soaker hose becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the sprinkler does not turn any more?
- What should I do if the sprinkler isn't achieving its range and width of spray?