Yes, the submersible pumps and dirty water pumps from the GARDENA range (exception: the aquasensor models) are able to pump suds away. Further information can be found in the respective operating instructions, which you can search for on our homepage by entering the 4-digit Art. No. The temperature of the pumped medium should not exceed 35°C, for example. Classic Submersible Pump 6000 (1777) Classic Submersible Pump 7000 (1780) Classic Clear Water Pump 7000/C (1661) Classic Dirty Water Pump 7000/D (1665) Submersible Pump 7000 SL (1780) Submersible Pump 8500 SL (1782) Submersible Pump 10000 SL Inox (1784) Submersible Pump 11000 SL automatic (1786) Premium Submersible Pump 21000 inox (1787) Submersible Pump 15000 SL automatic (1788) Classic Dirty Water Pump 6000 (1790) Dirty Water Pump 6500 SP (1792) Dirty Water Pump 8000 SP (1794) Classic Dirty Water Pump 7500 (1795) Dirty Water Pump 13000 SP (1796) Premium Dirty Water Pump 20000 inox (1802) Dirty Water Pump 18000 SP Inox (1798)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?