The maximum permissible grain diameter of 65 mm relates to softer materials. Sand and pebbles are very hard and can therefore damage the blades of the turbine. We don’t supply pumps for hard materials of this kind within our Home & Garden range. Special pumps for this purpose are available from construction engineering specialists. Classic Dirty Water Pump 6000 SP (1790) Classic Dirty Water Pump 7500 (1795) Classic Clear Water Pump 7000/C (1661) Classic Dirty Water Pump 7000/D (1665) Comfort Dirty Water Pump 8500 (1797) Comfort Dirty Water Pump 13000 (1799) Premium Dirty Water Pump 20000 inox (1802)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?