Only the GARDENA Comfort Submersible Pumps 9000 and 13000 aquasensor, Art. No. 1783 and 1785 come with built-in check valve as standard. Classic Submersible Pump 6000 (1777) Classic Submersible Pump 7000 (1780) Comfort Submersible Pump 9000 aquasensor (1783) Comfort Submersible Pump 13000 aquasensor (1785) Premium Submersible Pump 21000 inox (1787) Classic Dirty Water Pump 6000 SP (1790) Classic Dirty Water Pump 7500 (1795) Classic Clear Water Pump 7000/C (1661) Classic Dirty Water Pump 7000/D (1665) Comfort Dirty Water Pump 8500 aquasensor (1797) Comfort Dirty Water Pump 13000 aquasensor (1799) Premium Dirty Water Pump 20000 inox (1802)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?