It is possible to fit the submersible pressure pumps with GARDENA Electronic Pressure Switch, Art. No. 1739. In this case, the pressure switch is installed vertically within the pressure line outside the drill shaft or outside the cistern. It must not be exposed to rain. The connection must be put in place using connectors available from plumbing specialists. These connectors must be resistant to constant pressure. You must also ensure that the junctions are 100% waterproof. Please also note that pressure of at least 2.2 bar must be available at the input of the electronic pressure switch in order to achieve proper switching operation. Submersible Pressure Pump 6000/3 S (1469) Submersible Pressure Pump 6000/5 S (1473) Deep Well Pump 4000/6 Inox (1474) Submersible Pressure Pump 4000/6 Inox (1478) Submersible Pressure Pump 4000/5 Inox (1479) Classic Submersible Pressure Pump 5500/3 (1461) Classic Submersible Pressure Pump 6000/4 (1468) Premium Deep Well Pump 5500/4 inox (1489) Premium Deep Well Pump 6000/5 inox (1492)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?