No, this would risk clogging the slots. For this purpose, view the appropriate GARDENA Below Ground Drip Irrigation Line Art. No. 01389-20 on our homepage under the heading "Products". Sprinkler Hose (995) Sprinkler Hose (996) Sprinkler Hose (997) Sprinkler Hose (1995) Sprinkler Hose (1998) Sprinkler Hose (1999)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?