Experience has shown that individual pores may be blocked by deposits or dirt. Cleaning is, of course, difficult. Where there is limescale build-up, it can be helpful to place the soaker hose in vinegar/household descaler. The soaker can then be kneaded and rolled vigorously to release the blockages. Then flush the soaker hose with high water pressure without a water stop. Soaker Hose (1968) Soaker Hose (1969)
Articles in this section
- When manual irrigation is switched on, the display immediately returns to display mode; why?
- My water computer/my water timer isn’t letting water through or isn’t opening; what should I do?
- How does the suction side affect the pump performance of the garden pumps, electronic pressure pumps or pressure tank units?
- What could be causing the pumps to be noticeably loud?
- If my pump is not working properly, what could be the problem?
- What can I do if the hammer is moving but the sprinkler isn't turning?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the hose sprinkler becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the soaker hose becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the sprinkler does not turn any more?
- What should I do if the sprinkler isn't achieving its range and width of spray?