The pump monitors the water flow continuously. If this remains off due to lack of water (less than 90 l/h) or a consumer unit being closed, the pump switches off after five minutes, displaying an error message. For pumps with the safe-pump dry-running safety mechanism feature, the special mode must be enabled in accordance with the operating instructions (see page 6) so that the pump can be operated by means of a timer switch. For operation according to a set schedule, it is also necessary that water is always present in the suction line, i.e. that 1., there is a functioning check valve in the area of the suction line (see page 3 of the operating instructions) and 2., that sufficient water is always available. Comfort Garden Pump 5000/5 (1734) Premium Garden Pump 6000/6 inox (1736)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?