All applications in private, domestic areas by non-professional users: distilled water, swimming pool water that contains chlorine up to 35° in temperature, as well as fresh water only. Aggressive media such as acids, alkalis, fuels, etc. and salt water must not be pumped. General question about all the sprinklers
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?