As a rule, this will be down to fine dirt in the gearbox: 1. Open the orange drain screw at the end and flush the sprinkler through. 2. If this does not help, unscrew the sprinkler connector and carefully tap the sprinkler with the inlet pointing downwards. 3. Flush the sprinkler through again with the end open. 4. If this does not help either, the sprinkler can be sent directly or via your dealer for inspection and, if necessary, repair/replacement to GARDENA Service. For technical reasons, the gearbox cannot be replaced or supplied. For details of handling and other Service information: Please contact the after-sales service. Please see "Service and support" on the GARDENA website.
Articles in this section
- When manual irrigation is switched on, the display immediately returns to display mode; why?
- My water computer/my water timer isn’t letting water through or isn’t opening; what should I do?
- How does the suction side affect the pump performance of the garden pumps, electronic pressure pumps or pressure tank units?
- What could be causing the pumps to be noticeably loud?
- If my pump is not working properly, what could be the problem?
- What can I do if the hammer is moving but the sprinkler isn't turning?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the hose sprinkler becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the distribution rate of the soaker hose becomes uneven or significantly less?
- What should I do if the sprinkler does not turn any more?
- What should I do if the sprinkler isn't achieving its range and width of spray?