There is no general answer to this, as the number of sprinklers operating simultaneously from a single tap depends on the available water pressure and the water volume of the tap as well as on the length and cross-section of the hose. Premium Pulsating, Circle and Section Sprinkler Head (8137) Premium Pulsating, Circle and Section Sprinkler (8136) Premium Pulsating, Circle and Section Sprinkler (8135) Premium High-Rise Pulsating Sprinkler (8138) Comfort Pulsating, Circle and Section Sprinkler (8141) Comfort Turbo-Driven Sprinkler (8144) Comfort Turbo-Driven Sprinkler (8143)
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?