Between 2005 and 2006, changes were made to the GARDENA Pipeline and GARDENA Sprinkler System. The 19 mm connecting pipes, which had been in use for nearly 20 years, along with the associated connectors (nipples, screw clamps) were replaced by the 25 mm connecting pipes, which are fitted using the "Quick & Easy" quick connection system. In addition, the internal diameter of the 25 mm connecting pipe is approx. 2 mm larger than that of the 19 mm connecting pipe. In terms of connectors, the systems are not compatible. However, there are ways of adjusting an existing system to allow it to be repaired or expanded using new equipment. For example, Combination Coupler (Art. No. 2763-20) and Tap Adapter Piece Art. No. 1513-20 will enable both types of connecting pipes to be combined. Both items are available in stores, primarily DIY shops that have a garden section. The spare parts for the GARDENA 19 mm Sprinkler System, which was available in the range from 1985 to 2005, are shown below. 0803-00.610.06 Spike 1511-00.000.00 Connector 19 mm with 3/4" Female Thread 1512-00.799.00 Connector 19 mm with 1" Female Thread 1516-00.600.01 Connector 19 mm with 1/2" Male Thread 1517-00.600.01 Connector19 mm with 3/4" Male Thread 1518-00.600.01 Connector 19 mm with 1" Male Thread 1525-00.000.06 T Coupling 19 mm (=1524) 1527-00.600.01 L Coupling 19 mm (=1526) 1515-00.000.01 Coupler 19 mm (=1514) 1535-00.600.01 Pipe Bracket 19 mm 1591-00.711.00 Complete Screw Terminal 1598-00.600.02 Extension Pipe 1533-00.700.00 Below Ground Control Valve and Shut-Off Valve (=1533-23) 1594-00.600.00 Water Connecting Point (=1594-23) 1596-00.600.00 Water Connector (=1596-23) To assemble a sprinkler from the current 25 mm system on the 19 mm connecting pipe, you will need L couplings (T380 and R140 with 3/4" male thread; T 200, T50 and S80 with 1/2" male thread): 1550-00.610.00 L Coupling with 19 mm nipple and 3/4" male thread 1538-00.620.00 L Coupling with 19 mm nipple and 1/2" male thread Attention: The GARDENA 19 mm Connecting Pipe is unfortunately sold out and no longer available.
Articles in this section
- How many irrigation cycles can I set daily using the Watering Control systems?
- Can I shut off the pop-up sprinklers?
- Is the Micro-Drip-System suitable for hard water?
- Can I also water manually using the auto Water Distributor?
- Are the 4-channel distributors frost-proof?
- What does the lock symbol in My garden planner do?
- Sprinklers are not connected in My garden planner; what can I do?
- How can I change the spring direction/sector of the sprinkler in My garden planner?
- How can I lock areas drawn in My garden planner so that they cannot be changed?
- How can I move the garden in My garden planner?